This iconic publisher is seeking an Editor to join them in their delightfully located, friendly office in Richmond. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, commissioning and scheduling titles across a variety of lines, managing authors, and assisting with strategic development.
- Manage the Mills & Boon Historical imprint, including a digital programme
- Commission, schedule and project manage titles for simultaneous UK/US publication
- Work closely with the Senior Editor to evolve and deliver strategy
- Management, including acquisition, of up to 20 authors across multiple romance series
- Work with the series team and manage an editorial assistant
- Experience of commissioning titles within mass market trade publishing
- Commercially minded with excellent market knowledge
- Ability to lead and inspire, and be an agent of change
- Proven time management skills and experience of scheduling
- Outstanding editing and copy-writing skills
- A good knowledge of all aspects of contemporary culture
- Passionate about the brand and about romantic fiction
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Trackback from your site.