One of the world’s largest publishers of academic books and provider of on-line educational resources is looking for a Commissioning Editor for their Science, Engineering & Maths list. The position can be based in either Dubai or Athens.
- Source, contract, publish and oversee profitable and successful new products
- Ensure timely delivery of materials and manage publishing programme appropriately
- Commission and develop new titles in line with market strategy
- Build the company profile within the higher education marketplace
- Be a strong team player both within editorial and within the HE group as a whole
Experience / skills required:
- Prior commissioning experience in academic/textbook publishing is essential
- A good understanding of development in both print and digital formats
- Experience of managing a large number of major projects simultaneously
- Strong commercial instincts are a must
- Arabic language skills are desirable, but not a must
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Trackback from your site.