An independent book publisher in central London is looking for a Designer with experience of working in children’s publishing. Working within a small and friendly team this is a varied and creative role with a focus on children’s books and licensed products.
- Take briefs from the Managing Editor
- Produce print-ready artwork
- Work closely to licensed character style guides
- Ensure schedules are met
- Check proofs, cutter guides and repro requirements with a strong focus on high quality
- Ensure a consistent high quality for all products
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of Adobe Suite (Version CS4 upwards) InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Creativity to develop new ideas
- A firm understanding of colour-correction, file-formatting and supplying material to repro
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- House-keeping of files on the server
- Experience of working with licensed character style guides is an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Trackback from your site.