A professional publisher in London now seeks an Operations Manager to take responsibility for managing onshore and offshore publishing resources for content production to the highest standards. This is an excellent role for the right person looking to further their career in professional publishing.
- Co-ordinate annual cost budgets
- Manage, train and develop internal and offshore teams
- Allocate editorial and production resources effectively
- Contribute proactively to process and cost improvement
- Ensure delivery is on time, on budget and meets quality standards
- Explore new ways of working
- Support growth and innovation
- Build credibility with colleagues and senior managers by demonstrating an ability to make a difference to the business
Experience / skills required:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of a modern publishing environment
- Able to manage, drive and develop a team effectively
- Excellent skills in communication and diplomacy
- Customer focussed approach
- Solid commercial awareness with understanding of commercial priorities
- Experience of appropriate solutions sourcing
- Able to manage change and identify need for change
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Trackback from your site.