This iconic publisher is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join them in their office in Richmond.You will be working in a fast-
paced environment, managing internal and external relationships and keeping tight control of stock management. Please note this is a six month contract due to start ASAP.
- Ensure the Distribution team has all required information/data, in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolve queries effectively and maintain excellent communication between the Distributor and the UK office
- Attend monthly meetings
- Proactively recommend improvement to processes and procedures
- Ensure the Distributor receives stock from printers/suppliers within specified deadlines
- Check that amount of stock delivered to the Distributor is enough to fulfil orders
Experience / skills required:
- A methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Expert skills in Excel
- An analytical and solution orientated approach
- Firm skills in organisation and planning
- Able to work under pressure without supervision
- Accustomed to crisis management with a calm, approachable manner
- Customer/client focussed
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
Atwood Tate has been appointed as the Employment Agency for this opportunity. All enquiries must be made through Atwood Tate. Any applications not made through Atwood Tate will not be considered.
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Trackback from your site.