Publications Officer in Essex [JOB POSTING]
A prestigious charter airline based in Essex has a vacancy for an experienced Publications Officer. You will manage the editorial and publication process for all in-house safety and technical manuals, leaflets, posters and other print and digital products.
- Manage the editorial and publication process of manuals and other print and digital publications
- Liaise with contributors to ensure all content is provided in time to meet deadlines
- Edit and proofreading content to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Update and amend materials as needed
- Design, edit and publish posters, leaflets and flyers
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of managing publications (technical guides would be advantageous)
- Experience of working on a range of print and digital publications
- Strong editorial and project management skills
- Knowledge of content management systems, MS Word, XML and Quark
- Familiarity with Coral Draw, style sheets and Xmetal would be beneficial
- First-class interpersonal skills, a proactive approach and the ability to take initiative
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
Trackback from your site.