Our client is an established publishing licensing agency. They are currently looking to appoint a Publisher Relations Assistant to trace and contact new publishers and to promote a range of digital licenses. This is a temporary role offered on a nine month contract.
- To promote the concept of collective digital licensing to publishers
- Acquire licensing agreements with publishers
- Deal with publisher queries and address licensing and rights issues
- Liaise with Operations department to ensure title lists and data are correct
- Assist and support the Publisher Relations Manager with other tasks as required
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of working within a licensing/rights department within publishing
- Ability to sell with a consultative style
- Excellent project management skills
- Focused with attention to detail and accuracy
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.