An exciting opportunity for a Commissioning Editor to join the International ELT department of a leading educational publisher, to work on resources for their Secondary list. You will be working within a publishing project team to develop content, identify suitable authors and develop the design of the list.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and oversee editing of course material
- Commission authors to work on key components
- Take responsibility for all aspects of author management
- Schedule and conduct market research to ensure projects meet the Publisher’s brief
- Identify components, design and layout for projects in consultation with senior colleagues
Experience/ skills required:
- Solid commissioning experience in an editorial role within Secondary ELT publishing
- Formal ELT qualification and a knowledge of ELT markets and segments
- Awareness of production processes and their time and cost implications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, team-player with project leadership abilities
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228