Technical Lead, in Woking [JOB POSTING]
Our client, the UK’s leading provider of services for the book industry based in Woking, is looking for a Technical Lead to coordinate and manage a range of complex application software. This is an integral role aiding the translation of the business requirements to system requirements.
Experience / skills required:
- Develop end to end solutions into workable modules
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Coordinate with business stakeholders for commitment and fulfilment of work requests
- Coordinate across all technical aspects of solution development including coding, infrastructure, testing, and deployment
- Mentor to onshore/off shore team members in appropriate design methodologies
- Participate in Support activities as needed and provide appropriate support documentation
- Provide input to training and testing teams
- Substantial technical background and expert level experience designing and developing in Java/J2EE, EJB including CMP, JSP and SQL
- Prior management, supervisory or team leader experience
- Agile development methods and solid knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Development of scalable service oriented applications
- Web application development
- Unit, System and Performance testing process and procedures
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Proven experience in managing/leading offshore, remote and third party cross functional teams
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
agile development, design methodologies, project management methodologies, resource management practices, Sam Coleman, sdlc methodologies, technical background, web application development, woking
Publishing Recruitment Specialists Atwood Tate
can assist on specialist publishing jobs at all levels - from first publishing job to publishing CEO.