Our client, the UK’s leading provider of services for the book industry based in Woking, is looking for a Technical Lead to coordinate and manage a range of complex application software. This is an integral role aiding the translation of the business requirements to system requirements.
- Develop end to end solutions into workable modules
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Coordinate with business stakeholders for commitment and fulfilment of work requests
- Coordinate across all technical aspects of solution development including coding, infrastructure, testing, and deployment
- Mentor to onshore/off shore team members in appropriate design methodologies
- Participate in Support activities as needed and provide appropriate support documentation
- Provide input to training and testing teams
Experience / skills required:
- Substantial technical background and expert level experience designing and developing in Java/J2EE, EJB including CMP, JSP and SQL
- Prior management, supervisory or team leader experience
- Agile development methods and solid knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Development of scalable service oriented applications
- Web application development
- Unit, System and Performance testing process and procedures
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Proven experience in managing/leading offshore, remote and third party cross functional teams
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
See more publishing jobs at jobs.bookmachine.org.
Tags: agile development, design methodologies, project management methodologies, resource management practices, Sam Coleman, sdlc methodologies, technical background, web application development, woking