Publications Officer in Essex [JOB POSTING]
A prestigious charter airline based in Essex has a vacancy for an experienced Publications Officer. You will manage the editorial and publication process for all in-house safety and technical manuals, leaflets, posters and other print and digital products.
Experience / skills required:
- Manage the editorial and publication process of manuals and other print and digital publications
- Liaise with contributors to ensure all content is provided in time to meet deadlines
- Edit and proofreading content to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Update and amend materials as needed
- Design, edit and publish posters, leaflets and flyers
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
- Experience of managing publications (technical guides would be advantageous)
- Experience of working on a range of print and digital publications
- Strong editorial and project management skills
- Knowledge of content management systems, MS Word, XML and Quark
- Familiarity with Coral Draw, style sheets and Xmetal would be beneficial
- First-class interpersonal skills, a proactive approach and the ability to take initiative
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
content management systems, digital publications, interpersonal skills, proactive approach, project management skills, word xml
Publishing Recruitment Specialists Atwood Tate
can assist on specialist publishing jobs at all levels - from first publishing job to publishing CEO.