Data Assistant/Executive [JOB POSTING]
Do you have a keen eye for detail and love process? Does Excel put a smile on your face? Is accuracy important to you? Then we have a job for you in the Data team at Abrams & Chronicle Books.
Abrams & Chronicle Books is a highly successful publisher and distributor of illustrated books and stationery products based in Farringdon, London. We are looking for someone with a passion for title data and processes. The Data Assistant/Executive (position dependent on experience) will work in the Data team to maintain the company title database and produce timely and accurate title data feeds. Our ideal candidate is calm, self-motivated and above all organised with excellent Excel skills and a keen eye for detail. Knowledge of Amazon Advantage/Vendor central, Nielsen Title Data and ONIX is desirable and a working knowledge of HTML is also useful but not integral.
Reports to: Digital & Data Manager
Purpose of Position: The Data Assistant/Executive will work in the Digital and Data team to maintain the company database, produce timely and accurate data feeds and manage the sales material process.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining company title database
- Administer timely and accurate data feeds; including electronic catalogue, VISTA seasonal uploads, Nielsen and Amazon, and communicate title updates internally
- Maintaining A&CB Nielsen Pub Web account
- Management of Amazon Advantage; raising case logs, amending errors, uploading press quotes
- Key point person for title data queries
- Supply data grids to key rep teams and key accounts
- Work with Digital & Data Manager to consolidate, streamline and maintain backlist and frontlist data
- Regularly review data processes, suggest and incorporate improvements
- Manage image process including organisation and distribution
- Using a critical path timeline, ensure that all sales materials are available on time and in full
- Work with the Sales Assistants to ensure all sales materials are available on time and in full
- Perform any additional business critical task as directed by Digital & Data Manager
Qualifications and skills:
- Advanced Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Knowledge of Amazon Advantage/Vendor Central
- Experience working with Nielsen Title Data
- Experience/understanding of ONIX
- Experience working with a title management system
- Working knowledge of HTML
Please reply with a full CV and a covering letter stating your experience, qualifications and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24th August
No agencies please.