We are looking for an experienced and creative illustrated book design manager to work at Pavilion, working predominantly on the award-winning Batsford imprint. This is an exciting opportunity to work on and manage a large range of illustrated books on the expanding lists.
- Designing covers and spreads for a wide range of illustrated titles
- Commissioning illustrations and additional design work
- Managing a small team of in and out-of-house designers
- Preparing and checking files for print
Experience / skills required:
- Solid design experience in illustrated books
- Experience of commissioning/managing illustrators and freelancers
- Experience of working on international co-editions
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a creative and open-minded approach to work
To apply, please email with a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 11 November 2016