The City & Guilds Group are looking to recruit two Project Editors on a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will support the delivery of their apprenticeships offer for 2018. The role will develop your print and digital development and production skills, and knowledge of the vocational education sector, as well as the opportunity to be part of a high-profile project to deliver brand new apprenticeship programmes.
This is a key role required as part of the Digital Learning Resources team. The role purpose is to manage individual print and digital projects to support our apprenticeships offer. The post holder will:
- Plan and manage the development and production of print and digital learning materials to agreed success criteria, delivery timescales and budget; including: commissioning authors, reviewers, freelance copy editors, proof readers and typesetters, managing artwork requirements, monitoring and mitigating risks.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide product information in support of the product release in a timely and accurate manner.
To perform this role effectively, you will need demonstrable skills and interest in the following areas:
- Significant proven track record and experience of development and production of print and digital resources for education.
An understanding of print and digital development and production process and delivery formats.
Excellent standard of written English and eye for detail.
- Understanding of learning methods and styles and good design/pedagogy in print and digital resources.
- Proven experience of supplier management of learning products.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clear business acumen.
For more details about the role and salary, with details of how to apply please click here.