Solutions Consultant—Standards [JOB POSTING]
Typefi is a global leader in single-source automated publishing software for print, web and mobile, enabling people to publish their content in more formats—and up to 80% faster—without compromising on design or content integrity.
The team are seeking a highly motivated, solutions-oriented customer service professional to deal primarily with Typefi’s portfolio of standards customers. If you have proven project management skills, strong Adobe InDesign skills, a healthy knowledge of XML and associated technologies, and an interest in innovative publishing, they want to hear from you!
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work with Professional Services Engineers to implement documented solutions
- Manage project deliverables and implementation
- Provide customer support through Typefi’s online support system (Zendesk)
- Create and modify Adobe InDesign templates to be used with Typefi
- Document customer solutions on the Typefi internal wiki
- Provide customer training
- Develop, demonstrate and implement Typefi-based solutions for customers
- Be the key technical contact during the pre-sales process
- Facilitate customer workshops to understand customer requirements
- Generate requirements documents for customer projects
- Develop and document solutions to meet customer needs
for more information on the role and for details on how to apply.
Adobe InDesign, Jobs, Typefi, work in publishing, XML