Are you looking for your next step in publishing? Have you gained a strong experience and knowledge in marketing and feel ready to take on more responsibilities? Is illustrated non-fiction your favourite genre? If so, Quarto, the leading global illustrated book publisher, wants to hear from you. We have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic book lover to join our vibrant campaigns team at Quarto Books as a Campaigns Executive for our adult books list on a full-time basis, working in our London office in Angel.
What is the role about?
The Campaigns Executive will work across the full Quarto adult publishing list – including our prestigious imprint Frances Lincoln, Aurum Press and White Lion. The Campaigns Executive will manage their own projects from creation to implementation, assist the Campaigns Manager on their own campaigns and contribute to the overall promotion strategy and output of the division. It is an exciting and rewarding role that will give the successful candidate a wealth of experience within a global publishing company.
Working within the overall Quarto Books Campaigns team, the Campaigns Executive will report to the Campaigns Manager and will work closely with our sales and editorial teams.
What are the key responsibilities?
– Devise and implement title specific campaigns
– Manage your own Amazon and digital advertising campaigns
– Secure brand and media partnerships for key titles and categories
– Create, post and schedule content across the @QuartoKnows channels
– Update and develop our various influencers and bloggers database
– Provide marketing support when needed for our sales teams
What does the role require?
- A commercial mindset
- A strong interest in online and social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- A creative approach to every campaign
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you found the position on BookMachine.
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th February 2020 at midnight (UK time).