We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the publishing industry to join the Virtusales marketing team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working across the entire copy mix including customer emails, presentations, web content, social media and much much more. The selected candidate will play an important role in the marketing team and will work closely with regional offices in North America, mainland Europe and ROW to support their marketing and communications requirements.
We are looking for someone with an excellent grasp of the English language coupled with a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You’ll also need to be self-motivated, able to take the initiative, work equally well as part of a team and on your own, be incredibly curious, and always looking for ways to improve.
- Experience in producing engaging content and can prove it
- Experience building and engaging with audiences (publishing, software, B2B media)
- Highly web literate including content creation for channel-specific applications (Blog Articles, Social Media Campaigns LinkedIn/Twitter, etc)
- Work well with modern SEO practices
- Strong analytical skills with sound working knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Excellent command of written English
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative CC Suite or similar creative tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce and email marketing tools would be an advantage.
Salary: £22-28k depending on experience, plus bonus.
The role will be home based with the opportunity to access the head office in Brighton when it reopens.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies, please.
Virtusales is the UK’s market leader for book publishing systems and a successful software provider to publishers globally. Our Biblio suite of publishing software run the processes for many prominent book publishers such as Penguin Random House, Hachette, Macmillan Publishers, Oxford University Press, Harvard University Press, Bloomsbury and a number of high-profile independents.
Virtusales rewards productivity with good pay, excellent conditions and an informal working atmosphere; Virtusales’ emphasis is on modern management techniques, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to get the very best from our team.