Salary: £26k to £30k DOE
Are you looking for your next step in publishing? Have you gained a strong experience and knowledge in marketing and/or PR and feel ready to take on more responsibilities? Is non-fiction your favourite genre? If so, The Quarto Group, the leading global illustrated book publisher, wants to hear from you. We have a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic book lover to join our vibrant campaigns team as a full-time Campaigns Executive for our adult books.
What is the role about?
The Campaigns Executive will work across the full Quarto Group adult publishing list – including our prestigious imprints Frances Lincoln, Ivy Press, Aurum and White Lion. The Campaigns Executive will manage their own projects from creation to implementation, assist the Campaigns Manager, and contribute to the overall promotion strategy and output of the adult division. This is an exciting and rewarding role that will give the successful candidate a wealth of experience within a global publishing company. Working within the overall Quarto Group Campaigns team, the Campaigns Executive will report to one of the Campaigns Managers and will work closely with our sales and editorial teams as well as our US Campaigns team.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Devise and implement PR and Marketing title specific campaigns
- Manage your own Amazon and digital advertising campaigns
- Secure brand and media partnerships for key titles and categories
- Create, post and schedule content across the @QuartoKnows channels
- Update and develop our various influencers and bloggers database
- Provide marketing support when needed for our sales and publicity teams
What does the role require?
- A commercial mindset
- A strong interest in online and social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- A creative approach to every campaign
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude
About The Quarto Group:
The Quarto Group publishes a wide variety of books and products, with a mission to inspire life’s experiences. Produced in many formats for adults, children and the whole family, our products are visually appealing, information-rich and stimulating. We publish books by and for everyone to promote inclusion and enable diverse writers and illustrators to reflect and shape our culture and society.
The Group encompasses a portfolio of distinct imprints. Subjects range from cookery, gardening, crafts, art & photography to popular culture, history, travel and nature.Quarto sells its products globally in over 50 countries and 40 languages, through a variety of sales channels, partnerships, and routes to market.
Quarto employs c.350 staff in the US, UK, Hong Kong and Australia.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com