Location: Oakley, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary range: £22,000–£27,000K commensurate with experience + benefits
Full time, 37.5 hours a week
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with fantastic organisational and administrative skills and an interest in creative media to join us. We’re a design agency that transforms content into beautiful and engaging materials that educate and inspire learners around the globe. World-renowned publishers return to us because we have a team of exceptional people who deliver stunning design, technically accurate files, on-budget and to deadline.
The Media Project Co-Ordinators role is to support the studio with the sourcing, purchasing, commissioning and licensing of all the creative media we buy in for our projects. These include artwork and illustrations, photographs and images, animations, stock video, commissioned video and photoshoots and audio for use in educational resources throughout the world.
Key duties of the role include:
- liaising with clients, suppliers and our internal design team to establish project requirements and brief;
- buying and contracting various forms of creative media from our trusted pool of suppliers, including illustrations, photography, animations, video and audio;
- managing the projects budget and record keeping with associated costs;
- managing schedules to ensure assets are delivered on time;
- researching using online libraries stock imagery and footage and gaining the required copyright and licenses.
You will want to work with us if you have:
- fantastic organisational skills
- great communication skills
- a can do attitude when it comes to thinking quickly and solving problems
- an understanding of buying media from creative collaborators (not essential)
- a meticulous attitude when it comes to attention for detail
- the ability to confidently analyse and follow a brief
- an interest in creative arts and media
- Paid Overtime or time off in lieu.
- Private health care with Vitality – which gives you access to lots of membership benefits and discounts on top of a very comprehensive private health insurance scheme, including enhanced access to mental health care. You can also add family members to your policy.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free 24/7 confidential helpline.
- Bonus scheme paid yearly based on reaching our profit target. Plus other rewards to recognise outstanding achievement and attitude.
- Contributory pension scheme which rises to match your 5% contribution once you’ve been with us for 5 years.
- Cycle and tech schemes.
- We offer long standing service bonuses at 5, 10, 15+ years to recognise loyal members of the team.
- We increase your holiday above the statutory allowance for each year of service, currently up to 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Relocation package available if required.
- Extensive on the job training.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send the team your PDF CV, portfolio and short covering email explaining how your experience meets our criteria to email@example.com.
They are seeking someone to start ASAP and will be looking at applicants as soon as they apply.
emc design are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please let them know if you need any assistance with contacting them: www.emcdesign.co.uk