Salary range: £25,430 to 30,430 per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing assistant or someone with a similar track record looking to move to the next phase of their publishing career. You will be leading social media activity and a monthly newsletter programme for a high revenue book list whilst assisting two Senior Marketing Managers with discipline and product marketing activities across a range of channels, including digital marketing and sales enablement.
This role is a full time position with the option to work remotely if you’re located outside London (but applicants must be based in the UK).
Click here for the detailed job description and to find out how to apply.
About our company:
- SAGE is an independent, leading academic and professional publisher. We are a growing company, with over 1,500 employees based in London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne.
- We believe that education is intrinsically valuable to a healthy society and we’re dedicated to producing high quality content in our books, journals and digital products.
- We’re passionate about contributing to our local communities; we run a diverse mix of community-based programs each year and we make sure everyone has the chance to get involved.
About our team:
- We’re a friendly and diverse team responsible for marketing books and digital products to lecturers, students, and professionals. We love finding excuses to get together for tea and cake – even whilst working remotely!
- We drive acquisition and retention of customers, generating adoptions, and enabling sales and revenue growth in the UK and internationally. We wear a lot of hats to do this!
- We work closely with Sales and Editorial teams to support the changing needs of the market; our input is valued through the publishing process and shapes products and how they are sold.
- Creative and strategic, we love sharing ideas, testing new marketing methods and finding the most innovative ways to delight our customers. Curiosity and passion drive us in our day to day.
Could you be our new Marketing Executive (Books)? Are you…
- An experienced marketing assistant or someone with a similar track record ready to take on more initiative and responsibilities
- Calm and solutions-focused under pressure with the ability to effectively manage your time and prioritise a range of competing projects
- A self-starter with demonstrable evidence of working with limited supervision to achieve outcomes
- An excellent copywriter experienced in content marketing and working across various social media channels
- An ideas person with the confidence to bring your own spark of creativity and innovative thinking to the table
Diversity and Inclusion
At SAGE Publishing we embrace diversity and Inclusion. We seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief as creating value through diversity is what makes us strong. As a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.