Job title: Audio Editor
Salary range: £29,000 – £35,000 per annum
Location: Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, London
Flexible home working up to three days per week
An opportunity to join Bonnier Books UK, one of the UK’s most successful trade publishers in one of its fastest growing sectors. They are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to assist the audio division in creating high-quality, innovative audiobooks across fiction and non-fiction.
This role is a perfect opportunity for an audiophile who loves books. The ideal candidate will love listening to audiobooks and be familiar with the audio space, with clear thoughts on what makes a successful audiobook.
- Following the critical path to ensure all titles are cast, assigned, and delivered on time and budget
- Working with narrators and studios to manage talent, including in-studio direction
- Maintaining accurate bibliographic data
- Working closely with editorial team to ensure manuscripts and artwork are received in a timely manner
- Working closely with the marketing and PR teams to promote and champion audio editions and discoverability
- Listening to and checking files
- Communicating with retailers
- Delivering excellent author care
- Maintaining and updating the audio publishing programme
- Administrative responsibilities in support of the wider team