Job title: Contracts Executive
Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 p.a. (pro-rated to part-time hours)
Part-time (3 days per week initially)
Location: Either London or remote working
Bonnier Books UK are currently recruiting a forward-thinking individual on a part-time (3 days per week) basis to assist in the development and running of the Contracts function within our fast-moving business.
- Expertly draft and negotiate contracts with external parties, seeking instructions from key stakeholders as necessary;
- Efficiently draft contracts either from templates or free-form drafting and in line with company policy and best practice to a high degree of accuracy with excellent competency in English language skills;
- Contracts dealt with will be those for authors, illustrators, designers, photographers, newspapers, merchandise and NDAs amongst others either directly or via agents;
- Develop and maintain close professional relationships with teams across the business at all levels;
- Ad hoc duties as required.