Salary range: £30,010 – £37,010
12 month fixed-term contract
Closing date: Thursday 25th November 2021
SAGE are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the books marketing team to help drive adoptions and sales. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and organised self-starter to move to the next phase of their publishing career, and work on SAGE’s flagship Research Methods list. The role will support a Group Marketing Manager in discipline and product marketing across a range of channels and activities.
- Calm and solutions-focused under pressure with the ability to effectively manage your time and prioritise a range of competing projects
- A self-starter with demonstrable evidence of working with limited supervision to achieve outcomes
- An ideas person with the confidence to bring your own spark of creativity and innovative thinking to the table.
- Work with one of the Group Marketing Managers on discipline and product marketing activities across a range of channels
- Acquire and hone skills to help the sales teams to grow and nurture the pipeline
- Lead social media activity for a high revenue growth discipline, from content planning and creation to delivering on channel and campaign objectives
- Develop your skills to become a confident interpreter of data analytics and insights to inform and direct activities, and to demonstrate success
- A multi-tasker with excellent skills in managing their time and adapting to changing priorities.
- Option to work remotely full-time if you’re based outside London (must be UK based).
About the company:
- SAGE is an independent, leading academic and professional publisher. We are a growing company, with over 1,500 employees based in London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne
- We believe that education is intrinsically valuable to a healthy society and we’re dedicated to producing high quality content in our books, journals and digital products
- We’re passionate about contributing to our local communities; we run a diverse mix of community-based programs each year and we make sure everyone has the chance to get involved.
About the team:
- We’re a friendly and dynamic team responsible for marketing academic books and digital products to lecturers, students and professionals
- We’re responsible for activities driving the acquisition and retention of customers, generating adoptions and enabling sales and revenue growth in the UK and internationally
- We work closely with Sales and Editorial teams to support the changing needs of the market
- We’re a creative, strategic team that loves sharing ideas, testing new marketing methods and finding the most innovative ways to delight our customers.