Designed to help you get ahead in the workplace, this quintet of tutorials will cover features of Adobe’s page layout app that are pertinent to people who publish. If you would like to take advantage of the latest and best InDesign features, then taking this course will help you take your skills to the next level.
- Ability to resolve common issues with fonts
- Confident use of text formatting and editing tools, including Styles and Story Editor
- Understanding of technical concepts, including Export Tags and XML
- Familiarity with cloud-based collaboration, publishing and sharing tools
Who is this course for?
- Design professionals looking to develop in the publishing industry
- Other, perhaps occasional, users of InDesign working within publishing
Your Course Leader
Originally trained in graphic design and photography, John Wigzell has two decades’ experience working with creative technology. He spent a number of years coordinating a digitisation project in the British Film Institute’s Stills, Posters and Designs archive and has worked as a technical specialist in a busy design studio serving the UK Government. He now works as a graphic designer and website developer, and loves to share his knowledge of typography, publishing, digital imaging and web standards with anyone who’ll listen.
John Wigzell is an Adobe Certified Instructor.
‘Helpful and methodical, and explained technical jargon clearly, with patience.’
‘Very clear intro to the software: a great basic toolkit.’
‘Everything was broken down very clearly, perfect for a beginner’Adobe software workshop attendees, 2017–2019
Need extra help from John?
- CAMPUS Power Hour with John Wigzell£150.00 +VAT