If you often feel self doubt, or a lack of belief in yourself and your abilities at work this is the course for you. It covers understanding our thoughts, imposter syndrome, limiting beliefs and our negative self-talk – all of which can hold us back and make us doubt ourselves.
It will offer practical and mindset techniques to build your confidence so you can move forward, develop and thrive in your role; quick confidence boosts for those tricky and nerve-wracking moments; and how to be resilient and grow even when things go wrong.
- Understand Imposter Syndrome, low self-esteem and how they can hold us back.
- Learn more about employing a growth mindset and how this impacts your confidence
- Get inspiration for practical things you can do to build understanding, recognise skill and knowledge gaps and get more support in your role.
- Gather quick tips for dealing with those high-pressure nerve-wracking moments
- Find out how to grow and develop your confidence – even when things go wrong.
- Anyone in publishing who is feeling held back in their career due to low confidence, Imposter Syndrome or lack of support in their role
- Anyone in publishing looking for some quick tips to increase their confidence for a big presentation, new job or important meeting.
- Publishing hopefuls who are hoping to build their confidence before entering into the workplace.
Your Course Leader
Kelly Weekes is an accredited coach with the Institute of Leadership & Management. She has a wealth of experience in-house in publishing having held senior roles in the marketing departments at Hodder & Stoughton and HarperCollins. She now works directly with authors and publishers mentoring and guiding them through their marketing, particularly their social media activity. She also coaches authors on their challenges around confidence and mindset to help them feel positive, energised and focused and to help them to keep moving forward in their author careers.
Kelly is a calm, kind and skilful coach who really does bring out the best in people. If you are struggling with confidence, direction or motivation I can highly recommend her.’Hannah Richell, Author
‘I feel empowered and energised by Kelly’s support and would happily recommend her help to anyone looking to break bad thought habits or make great leaps.’Commercial Fiction Author