Join this comprehensive course – suitable for both amateurs and experienced ‘grammers – and learn how to take your Instagram content to the next level. We’ll cover all the main elements of Reels including creating eye-catching and effective content that drives engagement and leads maximising Instagram’s in-built tools studying examples from top bookstagrammers and influencers in the book sphere and measuring the effectiveness of your reels to inform your future content too.
- Get comfortable and confident creating Instagram Reels for a variety of content, as well as with using Instagram’s in-built tools.
- Find out how to increase engagement and the effectiveness of your Reels through using trending audio, simple content and fun transitions.
- Discover how to position Reels in the context of a wider promotional strategy and as effective, consistent and stand-out elements of your campaigns.
- Pick up tips for developing ideas for Reels content, with a look at leading Bookstagrammers and other real-life examples.
- Learn how to make the most of your time when creating content and how to measure the impact of your Reels to inform future content planning.
Who is this course for?
- Marketers who are familiar with Instagram Reels as a viewer, but are looking to incorporate Reels into their strategy and campaigns.
- Marketers who are hoping to boost their Instagram engagement by getting to grips with short-form video content.
- Businesses who are looking to branch out into short-form video content in a way that is beneficial to their wider organisational goals.
- Publishing hopefuls who would like to learn more about this increasingly popular feature of Instagram and how content can be optimised to reach a wider audience.
Your Course Leader
Natasha Whearity is an award-winning Freelance Marketer and Director at NG Creative, specialising in book promotion, digital marketing, design and product photography.
Since launching NG Creative in January 2021, she has worked with a range of publishing clients including: Orion Books, Headline Books, Simon and Schuster, Penguin Randomhouse Children’s, Michael Joseph, Del Rey UK, Mirror Books and Usborne Children’s Books. She’s also worked closely with the brilliant team at book publishing agency, BookMachine.
Before launching her business, Natasha worked at Hachette UK for five years where she managed young adult community, BKMRK to great success and created campaigns for some of the world’s biggest children’s brands and authors: Leigh Bardugo (Shadow and Bone), Cressida Cowell (How To Train Your Dragon) and Jessica Townsend (Nevermoor) to name but a few. She also had the pleasure of working for the number one fantasy subscription box, FairyLoot for nine months, creating eye-catching content and driving engagement across their Instagram channel.
Natasha is currently based in Greenwich, London.
Twitter: @ngcreative_LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ng-creative-marketing/
‘Tash was a total DREAM! … A capable, creative and multi-talented marketing supremo!’Jo Olney, Senior Marketing Manager at Usborne Children’s Books
‘Tash is imaginative, positive, enthusiastic – and a joy to work with. I have seen more engagement across my Instagram in particular; with lovely feedback. Natasha has helped me be more me, if that makes sense, teasing out my thoughts and ideas on what I really feel and then suggesting ways to communicate them. Oh and she’s very technically skilled. I highly recommend her.’Rachel Kelly, Author of Black Rainbow and Singing in the Rain
‘We love working with Tash. She’s highly creative, super speedy and nothing is ever too much trouble’Lucy Cameron, Senior Marketing Exec at Orion