This course will focus on helping you use what you have already (author, cover and title) to conserve your budget and get effective results from your organic campaigns. If you would like to reach your audience in new, creative ways without paying for advertising, then this is the course for you.
- Learn how to map out your audience, keywords and targets
- Develop creative brainstorming techniques
- Tap into your own design and copy-writing skills, if needed
Who is this course for?
- Marketers running campaigns with limited budgets
- Non-marketers tasked with launching something new
- Publishing hopefuls looking for skills to help them get into the workplace
Your Course Leader
Ellie Pilcher is an award-winning Marketing Manager at Avon, a commercial fiction division of HarperCollins. She was previously Campaigns Officer at Canelo, a primarily digital publisher of commercial fiction and is also a lifestyle, careers and book blogger, novelist and freelance journalist. Her strengths lie in innovative social media and outreach campaigns on limited budgets.
‘Ellie is extremely creative, hard-working and a very positive force on the Avon team here at HarperCollins. She has played a pivotal part in key publications such as The Heatwave by Katerina Diamond (even creating a beach in the office!) and works tirelessly to ensure our books are finding readers.’Phoebe Morgan, Editorial Director, Crime & Thriller, HarperCollins
‘Ellie’s prowess as a marketeer knows no bounds and the creativity and flair she brings to her job ensure that Avon campaigns never fail to get noticed. She is a one woman marketing machine, turning her hand to every task with aplomb, with a set of skills that put our authors at the top of TBR piles across the land.’Helen Huthwaite, Publishing Director, Avon, HarperCollins
Need extra help from Ellie?
- CAMPUS Power Hour with Ellie Pilcher£55.00 +VAT