This course will teach you how search engines work and how effective SEO can benefit your publishing business. It will offer you quick wins for any website, an overview of how SEO and content fit together, and confidence in knowing how to attract the most relevant audience to reach your business objectives.
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn how SEO and content fit together
- Discover quick wins to improve your website visibility
- Measure the success of your SEO campaigns
Who is this course for?
- Senior publishing staff responsible for managing staff and agencies
- Non-technical marketers with responsibility for website sales
- Small business owners and freelancers looking for more website visibility
Your Course Leader
Dan’s professional experience includes over seven years working in technical SEO and content strategy, across B2B and B2C companies in a range of different industries. He has helped small and large businesses increase their search engine visibility, organic traffic, and revenue.
‘Working with Dan was one of the highlights of my time at Maddox Events! He brought in so much new knowledge and experience to the Marketing team, and the whole business in general, with his expertise in SEO and Content. He was an unbelievable asset to the company and his work was undoubtedly one of the key factors of the company’s success!’Ella Muyot Digital Strategy Manager at Be A Bear