BookMachine Membership first launched at The London Book Fair in 2015. The launch party was a blast – with publishers running all over the show trying to take creative snaps and be in with a chance of winning one of the first accounts. We wanted to offer our event-goers a membership option, as a way to involve them in the community and as a fun way to incentivize people to invest in training for their careers and get out more.
Since that day, from only £3 a month, 100s of publishing people all over the UK have been able to attend BookMachine events for free, attend the London Book Fair and Frankfurt Book Fair. They are able to enter exciting monthly prize draws. (speaking of which, this month we have a free ticket to the Quantum Conference to give away, worth £249 +VAT, to one lucky BookMachine Member.)
If you are an existing member, you will pay your current membership fee forever.
If you join before 1st February, you will also pay £30 a year or £80 a year and can opt more a monthly payment option.
After 1st February we are increasing new member fees to £40 a year or £90 a year. So if you are thinking of joining in 2017, then this is the time to do it.
A BookMachine membership includes:
- Free entry to BookMachine events (and discounted entry to BookMachine partner events)
- Free entry to The London Book Fair (saving you £35)
- Free entry to The Frankfurt Book Fair (saving you €110)
- Free 12 month premium subscription to Bookmate
- Free Snapshots ebooks
- Save £75 on a joining fee to join the RSA
- Save £32 on your first year’s membership to Sfep
- Get 20% discount on Spineless Classics prints (great idea for book-ish Christmas presents!)
- Get 20% discount on subscriptions to BookBrunch
- Get 20% off tickets to Bloomsbury Institute events
- Get 20% off the annual room fee, plus the first 3 months free on Inkflash
- Get 20% discount on Thame-based courses at Imago Training
- Get 15% discount on courses at The Publishing Training Centre
- Get 10-20% discount on BIC courses
- Get 10% off new client standard legal fees at Harbottle and Lewis
That’s quite a list, isn’t it?
To join the people who make publishing happen, click the button below.
[button size=”long” url=”https://bookmachine.org/membership/” open_new_tab=”true” text=”Join BookMachine” icon=”” type=”success” bottom_margin=””]