Starting Date: 12 months starting from April/May 2017
Legend Press is a fiction publisher, specialising in four main areas: crime, literary fiction, women’s fiction and historical novels. Part of the Legend Times Group, our offices are based in Central London. The successful candidate will be working within a small, innovative and dynamic team on an award-winning and growing publishing list.
- Devise overall promotional strategy for the company’s brand, books and projects
- Develop innovative and individual PR and marketing strategies for each title: compiling press releases, securing review and feature coverage in national and local media.
- Maintain and develop relationships with press, across online, print, radio and TV
- Manage the company’s social media including Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. Work closely with reader communities including Goodreads and NetGalley
- Provide excellent author care and support
- Write interesting and varied copy for the company newsletters and blog
- Work closely with editorial and sales to plan a cohesive publishing strategy, providing input for new acquisitions and projects
- Produce visually exciting marketing materials including AIs and catalogues.
To apply: Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com Closing Date: 31st January 2017.