#BMhour tonight at 18.30 GMT
This evening (Wednesday) at 18.30 GMT we are holding our very first on-line #BMhour. We have never done this before and really hope you can join us to kick off as we mean to go on.
The topic is: What effect will digital publishing have on access to content in developing counties?
- If you think about this a lot – please come along and share your wisdom
- If you want to learn more – please come along to follow and learn
During #BMhour you’ll:
- Mingle with other BookMachine folks; those who work in publishing, those who aspire to and those who work with publishers in creating content
- Discuss interesting topics related to publishing in developing countries
- Learn from others who are well versed in publishing in the developing world
How to Participate:
- On Wednesday 21st September 2011 at 18.30 sign onto Twitter
- Join the conversation using the hashtag #BMhour
- Be heard, learn something new, meet others
We must give credit to Sophie at EMCDesign who came up with the idea. She also started the event with a blog post on her site, right here. Have a read to get thinking ahead of tomorrow’s chat.
If you’re not a Tweeter/Twitterer (?!) then check back here on Thursday for a review.
That’s all, see you tonight!