- This event has passed.
Advanced social media training to market your books (BookMachine CAMPUS)
23 March @ 9:30 am - 30 March @ 11:00 am GMT
*TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT*
Dates & times: 2 sessions on Wednesday 23rd March (9.30am – 11.00am GMT) and Wednesday 30th March, 2022 (9.30am – 11.00am GMT+1)
Where: On Zoom
Further discounts are available directly from Publishing Scotland for their members.
Covering Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram, this BookMachine CAMPUS course will teach you the advanced social media techniques and tips that will enhance your book campaigns and improve your effectiveness.
- Facebook and Instagram – increase your organic reach and engagement through organic marketing and paid ads
- Twitter – grow your followers quickly and discover the latest Twitter updates that will improve your campaign reach and engagement
- LinkedIn – Use LinkedIn groups effectively to reach, engage and grow awareness of your books
- TikTok – find new ways to reach and engage your relevant audiences
- Using social analytics – how to use each platform’s analytics and metrics to measure your performance
The sessions will feature lots of publishing examples of successful campaigns to take away, follow and learn from – all designed to help you identify new ideas for your own book campaigns.
This course is led by Rach Quin and we’ll use Zoom meeting so that you can learn new things, whilst interacting with other course attendees in small groups.
Spaces booked via the BookMachine site are limited to 5 per course, so book now to avoid disappointment!