Advanced social media training to market your books (BookMachine CAMPUS)
23 March, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 30 March, 2022 @ 11:00 am GMT
Dates & times: 2 sessions on Wednesday 23rd March (9.30am – 11.00am GMT) and Wednesday 30th March, 2022 (9.30am – 11.00am GMT+1)
Where: On Zoom
Further discounts are available directly from Publishing Scotland for their members.
Covering Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Instagram, this BookMachine CAMPUS course will cover advanced social media techniques and tips that will enhance your book campaigns and improve your effectiveness.
- Facebook and Instagram – increase your organic reach and engagement through organic marketing and paid ads
- Twitter – grow your followers quickly and discover the latest Twitter updates that will improve your campaign reach and engagement
- LinkedIn – Use LinkedIn groups effectively to reach, engage and grow awareness of your books
- TikTok – find new ways to reach and engage your relevant audiences
- Using social analytics – how to use each platform’s analytics and metrics to measure your performance
This course will feature lots of publishing examples of successful campaigns to takeaway, follow and learn from helping you to identify new ideas for your own book campaigns.
This course is led by Abby Coften and we’ll use Zoom meeting so that you can learn new things, whilst interacting with other course attendees in small groups.
Spaces booked via the BookMachine site are limited to 5 per course, so book now to avoid disappointment!
About your tutor
Abby is Head of Marketing at BookMachine. She is a CIM-qualified digital marketer and trainer with over 19 years’ experience leading and implementing successful campaigns for trade and educational publishers with specialist expertise and professional qualifications in social media marketing, paid ads, SEO, email marketing and copywriting. Before joining BookMachine she worked with a number of leading organisations including Octopus, Macmillan, Pearson, Hodder and Kogan Page and has trained thousands of individuals on improving their digital marketing.