Growing your skills enables you to stand out from the crowd and prepare for your ideal role in the publishing industry – whatever that may be.
Whether it’s learning how to use InDesign when working in editorial, or honing your public speaking techniques, CAMPUS is a complete programme of flexible, industry-specific and super up-to-date courses that enable you to develop key publishing skills in your own time
5 more reasons to sign up today:
- New courses added three times a year – the CAMPUS programme has been designed to grow with you, so the skills you need are supported as you progress from your first role through to your next step up.
- Self-led video programme – learn at your own pace, and fit things in around your studies/applications/work/life! Plus, you can take as many courses as you like at one time.
- Expert tutors – all of our trainers are publishing experts. They know the industry inside and out, and can share publishing-specific tips and advice.
- Tick off modules and track your progress – keep on top of your courses with prompts, checklists and percentage trackers.
- Access to the online community – share ideas, troubleshoot solutions and get connected with publishing hopefuls and professionals.
What CAMPUS learners have to say:
“The course included the maximum information that a Rights seller should know. For a “grown-up” rights manager, it is a very good way to reconsider the workflow and reconnect with the job with a fresh perspective.” – Natalia Poleva, Foreign Rights Sales of Eksmo Publishers
“Interesting and well-presented by an expert in her field. Lots of realistic and creative ideas.” – Lyndsey Mayhew, Marketing Manager of Welbeck Publishing Group
“I thought the instructor was clear and informative. A very helpful course!” – Taliha Quadri, Freelance Proofreader