Growing your skills enables you to develop independently in your career and get to your ideal next step in the industry – whatever that may be. Whether it’s learning how to use InDesign for editorial professionals or honing your online pitching and presenting skills in any department of publishing, CAMPUS is a complete programme of flexible, industry-specific and super up-to-date courses that enable you to develop key publishing skills in your own time. Find out more about CAMPUS.
5 more reasons to join with a +CAMPUS membership today:
- New courses added each quarter – the CAMPUS programme has been designed to grow with you, so the skills you need are supported as the industry shifts & changes
- Self-led video programme – learn at your own pace, and fit things in around your work/life/kids/pets! Plus, you can take as many courses as you like at one time.
- Expert tutors – all of our trainers are publishing experts. They know the industry inside and out, and can understand your jargon – and teach you theirs!
- Tick off modules and track your progress – with prompts, checklists and percentage trackers, keep on top of your courses
- Exclusive online groups with tutors and learners – share ideas, troubleshoot solutions and get connected on a social and professional level
What CAMPUS learners have to say:
“BookMachine has evolved to deliver well-organised online courses containing a wealth of knowledge for publishing professionals. If you want to stay ahead of the latest innovations within the industry, I highly recommend that you join.” – Andy Bromley, Marketing Manager at Ingram Content Group
“BookMachine is so well tuned in to the publishing world and supporting people developing their careers.” – Jo Howard, Executive Search Consultant at Mosaic Executive Search
“BookMachine is an approachable and inclusive group that brings together a great bunch of people from across the publishing industry. For anyone looking to build on their skills, their training courses are highly relevant.” – Alison Hope, Vice-President, Business Development – Europe at Emerald Publishing
Want to join with your whole team? Company membership packages are available with BookMachine Teams. We can also send invoices for individual membership packages.