We’re passionate about helping people who work in publishing around the world stay connected and develop in their careers.
The BookMachine community has been designed to help you come together with others leading the way in publishing to learn, grow and meet – from rethinking what you know and getting fresh perspectives, to reinventing your career path and being the next big driving force for change in the industry.
5 more reasons to join today:
- Tap into an inclusive, supportive community – members support each other, we can help to recommend and facilitate meaningful connections
- Access some of the most up-to-date insights in the industry – the best and latest thinking from experts in a variety of roles and organisations
- Exclusive limited-time offers from our industry partners and sponsors – special offers, giveaways, tickets and discounts in addition to our usual range of member benefits
- Friendly forums and discussions – socialise with like-minded people and get to know what’s on the to-do list and minds of industry professionals
- You can join from wherever you’re based – we’re now an international community connecting people in publishing around the globe
What our members say about us:
“BookMachine is THE hub for publishing professionals or anyone dreaming of a career in books! From brilliant networking events to well-planned courses and a wealth of fantastic online resources there’s nothing else quite like it.” – Lyndsey Mayhew, Sales & Marketing Director at Trigger Publishing
“BookMachine provides a supportive community for publishing professionals. Their online events have made it possible for me to meet new people, make connections and gain meaningful insights into different parts of the industry in spite of the challenges of Covid.” – Miranda K. Lloyd, Freelance Editor and Proofreader
“Membership of BookMachine is a must. Every year, the offering grows and responds to the needs of the moment. It is good to know that the future of publishing is in such good hands.” – Tobias Steed, Managing Director at Can of Worms
“I’ve been going to BookMachine events for almost a decade and it’s had a huge influence on my career because of the contacts and even friendships I’ve made there. It’s what gave me the courage to start my own business, and a great source of support.” – John Pettigrew, CEO, Futureproofs
Company membership packages are available with BookMachine Teams. We can also send invoices for individual membership packages.