Since 2016, The Quarto Group’s 48 imprints have been set to run as creatively independent businesses all supported and serviced by a global, central platform.
The Sales and Marketing teams sit within this central platform and today The Quarto Group have announced the following changes and updates:
- Ken Fund, is Chief Operating Officer for the Group
- Andrew Stanley has been appointed Sales Director, UK and Europe starting 10 July 2017
- Tim Loynes joined Quarto on 17 April 2017 as Director of Children’s Sales
- Mary Aarons becomes Director Sales, E-Commerce and ANZ, Canada, Asia, Latin America. Monica Baggio becomes Director Sales EMEA, Central Asia, Korea, Taiwan, India & Subcontinent
- Kristine Anderson joined Quarto in March 2017 as Adult Marketing Director
- Diane Naughton joined Quarto in January 2017 as Children’s Marketing Director
- Jessica Axe becomes Adult Marketing Director
- Katherine Josselyn becomes Children’s Marketing Director
Best of luck to everyone at Quarto in their new positions!