Download your guide to successful leadership in publishing
Since our day-to-day ways of working were disrupted more than a year ago in March 2020, we believe that strong leadership is needed more than ever.
We have created this guide to equip both the current and next generation of leaders in publishing with the knowledge and tools to make a difference, adapt to changing circumstances, and forge new paths.
Six influential leaders from around the global publishing landscape have come together to share deep insights into 5 different areas of what being a great leader means to them, and what they’ve learned along the way:
- Bodour Al Qasimi (International Publishers Association, UAE)
- Lance Fitzgerald (Penguin Random House Audio, USA)
- Belinda Rasmussen (Macmillan Children’s Books, UK)
- Amanda Ridout (Boldwood Books, UK)
- Sanphy Thomas (Jessica Kingsley Publishers, UK)
- Helen Wicks (Bonnier Books, UK)
If you are someone who is leading the way in publishing, whatever capacity that may be, this guide is for you!