Using social media to grow brand awareness and registrations for the CLA’s Education Platform
BookMachine Creative Agency has been working with the Education Platform since January 2022, helping to bring the platform to a wider teacher audience in the UK.
Twitter link clicks
Social media audience growth
With this campaign, the primary goal was to increase brand awareness of CLA’s Education Platform, reaching teachers and head teachers at primary and secondary schools and FE across the UK. We wanted to increase teacher engagement, driving relevant traffic to the Education Platform website via a targeted paid and organic social media marketing strategy.
- We started by performing social media and SEO audits to create an extensive marketing plan outlining market research, target demographics, and social media strategies (organic and paid).
- Created and managed compelling Facebook and Twitter paid campaigns.
- Created a content calendar and produced consistent content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, including videos.
- Created a new targeted landing page on the website to drive further conversions.
- Delivered weekly reports with updates and recommendations for the Education Platform team to review.
“I began working on the Education Platform’s organic socials in January 2022, and since then have enjoyed working with the team to showcase the brilliant selection of books and resources available for teachers on the Platform.”
Emily Cameron, Digital Marketing Executive, BookMachine Creative Agency
From January to March 2022, our ads across Facebook and Twitter generated 649,000 and 672,000 impressions respectively, with a total of 18,547 link clicks through to the Education Platform website.
For the rest of 2022, BookMachine Creative Agency managed the Education Platform’s organic social media channels, with a primary focus on Twitter as the optimal channel for reaching teachers as well as publishers with resources available on the Platform.
We created a consistent schedule of content, tying in relevant teacher dates and key hashtags, and highlighting new resources on the Platform. As a result, the Education Platform’s audience grew by 29.1% in 2022, with a 49.2% increase in organic impressions, and a 72.8% increase in link clicks.
If you’d like to become one of our future success stories, just get in touch and we’ll work with you to make it happen!
You can book an intro call with us at a time that works for you via our online calendar, or send us a message and we’ll aim to respond within 48 hours.