- This event has passed.
Using social media to amplify your book sales (BookMachine CAMPUS)
19 April @ 1:00 pm - 26 April @ 2:00 pm BST
Social media algorithms change weekly, and it can be difficult to know where to spend your time. In this session we will explore the main channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and ensure that you are up-to-date with the most recent changes to help inform your 2021 marketing strategies.
All of the examples will be publishing related, making this the most up-to-date industry course of its kind.
This course has been designed to run over two consecutive weeks to allow you to fit this into your busy schedule. We also find that it helps attendees to retain information from the session.
It is split into two 1-hour sessions that take place between 1–2:30 p.m. (BST). We will send you one Zoom link which will be used each time you log on for the course.
Week 1 (Monday 19th April): What changed in 2020 and how to grow your social media audiences
- 2020 overview of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and their audiences
- Discover the latest changes to the platforms to enhance the effectiveness of your social media marketing
- Learn how to extend social media reach and deepen engagement with your customers
Week 2 (Monday 26th April): New trends and updates for 2021
- Understand the key new trends for 2021 to enhance your strategies
- Success stories and best practice examples from the industry
- Using the latest social media analytics to measure success
About the tutor
Abby Coften is a CIM-qualified digital marketer and trainer with over 17 years’ experience leading and implementing successful campaigns for trade and educational publishers with specialist expertise and professional qualifications in social media marketing, paid ads, SEO, email marketing and copywriting. She has worked with a number of leading organisations including Octopus, Macmillan, Pearson, Hodder and Kogan Page and has trained thousands of individuals on improving their digital marketing.
- Sep 2929 September @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm BSTVirtual Event