The BookMachine platform has been designed to provide mid- to senior-level professionals with the tools to inspire them daily at work, and the skills they need to make a difference in what they do – even if they are new to the industry.
As part of your Teams membership, you can gain instant access to professional development resources, online courses, industry discounts, and virtual events – as well as the vibrant community to get to know other members from across the business.
The expert BookMachine Editorial Board is the guiding force behind our virtual events programme, ensuring we have the very latest information on Production, Editorial, Tech, Marketing & Publicity, Design and Audio that your teams crave.
5 more reasons to sign your team up:
- Your team’s professional development – sorted
- Access some of the most up-to-date insights in the industry – the best and latest thinking from experts in a variety of roles and organisations
- We guarantee you’ll all learn something new at every virtual event
- Flexible courses to complete at times that suit your team
- An inclusive, supportive community outside of work – your teams can make the right connections
What our members say about us:
“BookMachine is THE hub for publishing professionals or anyone dreaming of a career in books! From brilliant networking events to well-planned courses and a wealth of fantastic online resources there’s nothing else quite like it.” – Lyndsey Mayhew, Sales & Marketing Director at Trigger Publishing
“Being a BookMachine member allowed me to take advantage of the recent Facebook ads course. It was expertly run and provided insights which I haven’t come across elsewhere. I’d encourage other publishers to take advantage of all the benefits on offer.” – Rufus Cuthbert, Marketing Manager at Endeavour Media
“If you want to stay ahead of the latest innovations within the industry, I highly recommend that you join.” – Andy Bromley, Marketing Manager at Ingram Content Group