BookMachine is a thriving community for the publishing industry. We organise events and publish inspiring industry snapshots daily. This year we also launched a marketing agency, BookMachine Works – the agency team create outstanding events and unrivalled marketing campaigns for publishers large and small.
As we are a small team, the work you do will make a huge difference to the business; we think this is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with tons of enthusiasm, a great work ethic and a knack for sales and marketing to work alongside the BookMachine team; but also to get a handle on the industry as a whole, as we work with large publishers, indie publishers and publishing services providers.
We are looking for some who will:
- Run Social Media campaigns (training provided, if needed)
- Think creatively about new marketing approaches
- Create marketing collateral
- Schedule Meetings
- Attend industry events and talk confidently to industry professionals about how BookMachine works
- Undertake lead generation
- Create reports on marketing campaigns
- Liaise with BookMachine clients
- Project manage white papers
- Do general office administration tasks
This role starts in November 2017, initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extension. Salary on application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Application deadline: Thursday 21st September
Interviews will be initially via Skype on Tuesday 26th September
Please send a CV and covering letter to Laura@bookmachine.co.uk – Creative applications will be prioritised!