The blogging awards are back! These informal awards are a way to acknowledge the most popular BookMachine bloggers from 2016.
Here’s how you can get involved:
– Read the 5 most read blog posts of 2016 below
– Decide on your favourite and vote for it by clicking on the bloggers name below. You can only vote for one!
– At the end of January we will count up the votes received, and the winner will receive an annual BookMachine membership, something tasty, and a selection of BookMachine blooks – all delivered to their door
– Think you can do a good job of blogging for BookMachine in 2016? Email Sam for details. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Blogger: Jonny Geller (via Norah Myers)
This blog analyses what makes a bestseller in an age where print sales are up and self-publishing is becoming increasingly popular.
2. Blogger: Alison Jones
This blog essentially reminisces about all the things that used to be part of a publisher’s day and no longer are.
3. Blogger: Juliet Pickering (with Norah Myers)
Juliet is a successful agent, and in this blog post she shares how in her line of work, one deals with rejection.
4. Blogger: Sam Humphreys (via Norah Myers)
This blog covers the top 5 tips an editor needs to excellent in their field.
5. Blogger: Emma Smith
Emma is an editor and in this blog post explains how decisions are made, and what she wishes she could communicate more frequently.
The competition remains open until the end of January, and the winner will be notified shortly after. One vote per entry please