Senior Digital Marketing Executive [JOB POSTING]
The largest UK Christian Publisher, SPCK, is recruiting a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their fast-paced, forward-thinking marketing team working across all the company’s imprints.
Based in their Central London office, the right candidate will have excellent digital communications skills and an awareness of UK church culture.
You’ll work with colleagues in publishing and fundraising to:
• Identify new trends and channels
• Work with authors to promote titles to their tribes and followers
• Create and commission blog content
• Strategize and implement social media campaigns
• Develop multi-channel targeted eCommerce campaigns to raise product awareness
• Grow digital sales
You will be responsible for the company’s websites, which include the e-commerce sites for SPCK and IVP, together with others in development.
You’ll also take charge of assemblies.org – the most popular school assemblies’ website in the UK.
We’re looking for someone who is highly articulate and literate with demonstrable expertise in:
• Digital Marketing
• Market Research and Planning
• Attention to Detail
• Understanding of the UK Christian Church and its rich diversity.
This role will have line management responsibility, a competitive salary, pension, 25 days holiday, and a professional training and development programme.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to the HR manager at email@example.com
The closing date is 12th April 2019, with interviews bring held at the London office on 16/17th April.