This course has been designed to help managers create engaging and productive virtual team meetings and training sessions. If your team complain about Zoom fatigue, this will give you tips and techniques to keep them energised. We’ll look at ways to maximise engagement, giving everyone a task and ways to contribute.
There is *50% off* for BookMachine members.
Key benefits of this course:
- Offers practical tools to help you to plan meetings and training sessions
- Gives ideas for helping team members work together, and for rebalancing team dynamics so that everyone is engaged and productive during online meetings and training
- Helps you to develop goals for team management and create a plan for reaching these
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if…
- you are looking for ways to create more engaging virtual meetings or training sessions
- you manage a team and are struggling with time-management. 1-2-1 meetings are taking up your week, and you need a way to bring the team together
- you have some team members who contribute more than others, and need a way to create a platform which allows everyone to get involved
Session 1 – Thursday 8th October
- Establishing goals and rules
- Deciding on which software to use
- Planning your meetings
Session 2 – Thursday 15th October
- Working alone but together
- Digital activities to keep everyone involved
- Other useful tools for running virtual sessions
Session 3 – Thursday 22nd October
- Questions and answers
- Group work and personal goals
- Get access to a dedicated BookMachine CAMPUS group, where you can ask Laura questions about the course and introduce yourself to fellow course members.
Your Course Leader: Laura Summers
Laura Summers runs BookMachine, the fast-growing community and agency specialising in book publishing.
Prior to her publishing career Laura worked as a teacher and teacher trainer. For the past 15 years she has been dedicated to the publishing industry and has experience of working for both the largest publisher in the world, running a one-man band and everything in-between.
BookMachine’s latest initiatives are running in-house marketing sprints for publishers – the most efficient way to plan a marketing strategy for time-strapped businesses; and transitioning the popular event series BookMachine Unplugged into a virtual success.