Are you interested in getting some PR and marketing tips to help with the launch of your next title? Would you benefit from a course showing you how to implement some of the tried and tested strategies that increase buzz around a book pre-launch?
This online course will deliver practical publicity tools and ideas to strengthen your next campaign!
There is *50% off* for BookMachine members.
- trends in book marketing and PR
- shifting to a digital mindset – what coronavirus taught us
- how to amplify media coverage
- learning how to pivot if something isn’t working or a new angle is needed quickly
- a tick-list of ‘things to try’
- how to encourage authors to get more involved in their PR and marketing campaigns – author branding tips
Session 1: The evolving book marketing landscape
- Trends and winning strategies in book marketing and PR
- Predictions for 2021
- Shifting to a digital mindset
- What coronavirus taught us
- Learning how to pivot quickly to optimise a campaign
- Best ways to amplify media coverage to keep the buzz going
Session 2: Tick-lists and timelines
- Getting the best out of your author, their network & their ideas
- A tick-list of ‘things to try’ and when
- Author branding tips
- A new generation of book launches – the power of events
Session 3: Book Marketing Classroom Hours
Your chance to ask any questions you may have on book PR, marketing and author branding, or to hear from other book publishing professionals about their winning campaigns.
Helen Lewis (www.literallypr.com @literallypr) is an award-winning entrepreneur living in the south-east of England, juggling the fun of work and family life. As director of Literally PR, Helen oversees PR and marketing campaigns for celebrities, successful business people, authors (from New York Times best-sellers to debut novelists), and brands. LitPR specialises in building and maintaining a buzz for authors, publishers and entrepreneurs.
As an agent, she represents a small, select list of talented authors and chefs, helping them to develop their book ideas, build their profile and secure publishing deals.
Literally PR’s clients have included Mr Motivator, TV chef Theo Michaels, Italian legend Valentina Harris, comedienne Angie Le Mar, Knickers Model’s Own Caroline Jones and The Apprentice star Bianca Miller.
Helen was a finalist in the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year Award two years in a row. She was a finalist in the Kent Women In Business Awards 2017 (Marketing & PR) and ‘Runner Up’ in the Inspired Achievement Award. Literally PR won “most outstanding boutique PR & marketing agency-2018” and “leading UK PR and marketing agency” – 2020 awarded by SME News.
Helen is also an NCTJ-qualified journalist with almost 20 years experience of working in the media and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.