Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Reports To: Senior Marking Manager, Marketing and Communications – Nielsen Entertainment
This role offers an opportunity to help build and execute the marketing strategy for Nielsen Book, a division of Nielsen Entertainment and first established in 1858, Nielsen Book is a leading supplier of bibliographic data, transactional ordering and market insights to booksellers, librarians and publishers in over 100 countries.
This individual will lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy and brand identity globally for Nielsen Book in partnership with the Senior Marketing Manager. This role will support all facets of marketing within the Book organization, including ad campaigns, marketing collateral, product marketing, event sponsorships and thought leadership.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide organization and logistic support to Nielsen Book events, both in UK and overseas. Managing administration, logistics, communication and analysis of events to deliver on ROI. Where appropriate the Executive will help set up and represent Nielsen Book at these events.
- Ensure Nielsen branding guidelines are adhered to and reflected both internally and externally across all marketing and client facing collateral.
- Manage the creation, development and distribution of all branded marketing collateral, including stationery, brochures, flyers, exhibition stands and promotional items. Also ensuring, where appropriate, colleagues around the world have access to our collateral.
- Deliver regular client newsletters via our email marketing system, from the collection and sorting of content to set up and distribution.
- Work with commercial teams to develop and deliver direct marketing campaigns to grow revenue.
- Work with commercial teams to deliver webinars both online and offline.
- Support the development of new marketing website and the ongoing maintenance of this site, including the monitoring and reporting of Google analytics.
- Help develop and initiate a digital marketing plan with emphasis on social media, in particular on Twitter
- Assist with the proofing, distribution and storage of all press releases, including maintaining press ad key contact lists.
- Support the creation and delivery of advertising both on and offline, working within tight deadlines.
- Ensure smooth running of the department including a number of administration tasks; including dealing with enquiries via phone, email and post, as well as working with couriers.
- MS Office and Google equivalents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google analytics experience
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading
- Copy writing
- Experience using an email marketing system, ideally MessageFocus or ExactTarget
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- An interest in design and layout
- Digital marketing experience, in particular Twitter
- Time management
For more information and a link to apply please click here